My services are both varied and very much tailored to your personal situation, wants, and needs. The first step is to understand who you are and what you're after. Together we'll blend that with my experience and expertise to design and execute a plan that fits your specific circumstances.
- Are you a single person, family, or extended family?
- What are the ages and capabilities of those involved?
- Are there special health or medical needs?
- How long might you need to be self reliant?
- What are the likely disasters that might affect you?
- Where are you located and is geography a factor?
- What are your present skills and proficiencies?
- What financial preparations should you take?
- Emergency preparedness
- Home preparation
- CPR and basic first aid
- Long term patient care if applicable
- Assessing emergency situations
- Stay or go decisions and strategies
- Mental preparedness
- Navigation and orientation
- Wilderness survival if applicable
- Food and water
- Medical supplies
- Medications and special needs
- Security and protection
- Clothing and tools
- Travel supplies if needed
- Communication equipment
- Navigation equipment
- Maps and vital documents
- Emergency lighting and shelter
My fee is $75/hour and my service can be as simple or extensive as you would like, including on-going coaching, meetings, and support. We can do this in person, on the phone, or via video chat.
I am also available as a professional public speaker for your community group, club, fire department, Meetup group, Church, or any other gathering where participants want to learn Emergency Preparedness.